Sunday, October 24, 2010

My 3 Year Old Has a Job that Pays $30 an Hour


We had a very plentiful pumpkin crop this year. After all of Logan's sweat and toil by my side in the garden, I thought he might enjoy selling a few. Well, word of the sale traveled through the neighborhood of grandmas and grandpas we live in. Even after his Saturday afternoon sidewalk display ended, we had phone calls requesting a visit to Logan's pumpkin patch. Despite the low prices he offered (well, they were low after we helped him adjust his original suggested price of $20 a pumpkin), he made a killing. Pictures of the pumpkin sale will have to wait. They are on Topher's computer which is being repaired.

For now, here is Logan with a few pumpkins he saved to carve.










8 comments:

Amy said...

I wish we could have visited Logan's pumpkin patch! I was eating Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey icecream last night and was thinking of you. I hope you're doing well!

Mama Janet said...

wow! cool spooky jack-o-lanterns

Rebecca and Nick said...

awesome!! Way to go, Logan!!

Jo, a retired teacher said...

What an adorable boy! Nice jack-o-lanterns too. I always look forward to your posts.

kate said...

ooo! love those glowy pumpkins! way to go logan, can i go into business with you next year?

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Thanks for stopping by TeacherSays. I'm glad your Masters work is going well. Do you have plans to use the degree to teach again?

Brenna said...

Those are really nice looking pumpkins too! Way to go Logan!

Tiffany J said...

Way to go Logan! You're probably the youngest entrepreneur I know!! Hard work does pay off!!

Blog Archive