Sunday, May 29, 2011

Confessions of a Backblogged Mom

Springtime is busy at our house. There hasn't been much time for blogging or picture taking. In fact, I haven't even downloaded the pictures from my camera for months. When I did, I got a surprise...

Clearly, Logan has not approved of my lack of picture taking and downloading, and he took it upon himself to take up the task. I found dozens and dozens of pictures of his "baby aminals" all lined up and posing for a variety of shots.

Not quite sure when he confiscated the camera, or who taught him how to turn it on and use it.

3 comments:

The Dummers said...

Interesting the things kids figure out when left to their own devices! What a cute little guy! Hope you guys had fun on your birthday(s) trip!

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Never underestimate an intelligent, resourceful child. He did a pretty good job too.

Erin said...

Ha Ha!!! Kaden does the same with my phone camera. I will be looking at the pics and come across ones of his toys, furniture, Savannah, or whatever he felt like taking! He is always so proud of them though!!!

Blog Archive