Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paper Plates

When I was little, I remember my mom pulling out a stack of paper plates when life got crazy at our house. If there aren't enough hours in the day to keep up, why not sack the dishes? When life calmed down, we always returned to our more civilized dinnerware.

I think her idea was a brilliant one. When I was writing my thesis, we ate on paper every night. Now that I'm in the third trimester of my pregnancy, paper plates are looking pretty good again!

Hope to be back to washing my dishes soon.

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

For sure! Paper plates are a lifesaver. Congrats on graduating, and congrats on your pregnancy!!!! So happy for you!

Brenna said...

We ate off paper for 2 months this spring:) Yay paper plates!

kate said...

oh boy, that is a great idea. do they make paper pots and pans too? that would be flippin awesome. :)

Blog Archive