Monday, February 27, 2012

This Week's Top Quotes From Logan


After giving me detailed instructions on how to frost the dinosaur cookies for his upcoming birthday party...


Me: "Thanks for telling me how to do that, Logan."
Logan: "No problem, Mom! I love telling people what to do."

While driving to pre-school...

Logan: "Mom, do you remember when I was three, and you and Daddy had a long hug in the front yard? That was my favorite day. We should have taken a picture of it."

After attending his first BYU Basketball game...

Logan: "Dad, when I grow up, I'm going to be Cosmo (BYU's cougar mascot) in another country."
Dad: "Logan, there is only one Cosmo, and he lives in this country."
Logan: "Okay, I'll just be a player then."

On a side note, as per Logan's request, I spent half of the day singing the BYU Fight Song. After he learned the words, he spent the other half of the day singing it.

3 comments:

Jo, a retired teacher said...

The conversations with Logan that you post always make me smile.

Thank you for reminding me how wonderful small boys can be.

Scarlett said...

Haha! Too cute! You have some adorable little boys!

Mama Janet said...

love the quotes from Logan,he's such a cute new big brother.

Blog Archive