Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dear Gelato,


Our relationship has been getting much more serious lately.  I dare say I could hardly live happily without you.  The folks at your shop know me by name and smile when I come by.  Thank you for having so many wonderful flavors and textures.  You are a worthy expense no matter what the economy does.  Don't worry, I'll quit driving my car before I give you up.  This week when I noticed two new flavors in the freezer, my little heart sang with joy.  I also love to mix flavors. The best combinations so far are (in order of excellence):

1.  Coconut Almond and Bon Bon
2.  Coconut and Dark Chocolate 
3.  Coconut and Pineapple.

The best stand alone flavor is a new addition to your case:

1.  Yogurt with Blood Orange and Peach

Thank you for all of the summer evenings.  I promise I won't turn exclusively to hot chocolate as the weather turns cold.  See you tomorrow.

Much love,

Teacher Mama

4 comments:

Soap Blaster said...

One day you may be able to speak that way about your husband! ;-)

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Okay, I know you'll find this amazing, but when hubby and nephew stopped for Gelato in Italy, I usually didn't get one. These cold treats (ice cream too) just don't appeal to me. Go figure.

I noticed your favorite mixes all contain coconut; no surprise there.

Did you reassure soap blaster?

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Where do you go? Is it close by cause that sounds heavenly!

Adrienne said...

Great blog... so many cute things to learn about you. You're amazing!

Blog Archive