Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thanks Grandma


Perhaps it was teaching on Halloween that made me dislike it. I loved teaching most days of the year. The big exceptions were Halloween and Valentine's Day. Anyway, even though it has been two Halloweens since leaving the classroom... I still haven't recovered.


Poor Logan. While all of his friends' and cousins' mommies were purchasing darling costumes weeks ago, I did nothing of the sort. I was going to put him in a cowboy hat, give him a plastic gun, and call it good.


Grandma vetoed. Logan got a cute little pumpkin suit. Please notice the sucker slobber on the collar. It is my favorite part.

9 comments:

ls said...

cute little pumpkin. his favorite part is the sucker drool, too. he would've had 4 in his mouth at a time if you would've let him :).

i like the spotted cowboy in the background, too :).

Erin said...

He looks adorable! Kaden was a puppy. Like Logan, he got sucker drool on him too!

Natalie said...

He is very cute and
his costume is so sweet! Grandma's are the best!

Rebecca and Nick said...

How funny! Owen was a pumpkin too! Too bad they couldn't go trick-or-treating together.

Jo, a retired teacher said...

He look very sweet--including the drool. I've got lots of left-over suckers if he's running low.

Andrea said...

Maybe that's why my mom always hated Halloween, too. Still, I think simple costumes are good. Adam went as a construction worker one year... just normal clothes, a construction hat, and a hammer.

GregR said...

He woke up on Halloween and wanted his pumpkin suite on all day. I think we got our moneys worth! How cute a spotted cowboy and pumpkin can be picking up apples and throwing leaves. I love Halloween!

Melynn said...

That is darling. So funny that you are not a huge Halloween person. No biggy, it isn't that important of a holiday anyway.

Emilie said...

that is one handsome pumpkin.

Blog Archive