Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Troubles of a 6 year old

On Logan's first day of Kindergarten, he came home and informed me that his teacher kicked him (not exactly true... she wasn't really the kicking type... more of the "amazing kindergarten teacher" type.)

On his first day of First Grade, he came home and typed his teacher this letter:

Dear Mis. S.

2 Grls keep kissing me
“I askt them to stop And told tham I don,t lik it”
Chan you help me?

Love ,Logan

Can't wait to see what second grade brings!

2 comments:

kate said...

oh the troubles that come with being handsome and charming. i think he has more of those kind of troubles ahead of him. hope this year is great!

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Oh those pesky girls. One of my granddaughters got scolded for kissing a boy in Kindergarten. Apparently, it's much more common that it was when I was in elementary, eons ago, when boys were a little icky. I love Logan's typed letter.

Blog Archive