Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gratitudes

Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm up early this morning with Logan and Stockton talking about the Thanksgiving holiday.  We have been discussing the refugee crisis that is going on in the Middle East, and what we can do to help.  We have been talking about our blessings.

Here are some of the things Logan is grateful for this Thanksgiving:

  • Pokemon
  • Family
  • Our Church
  • The Plan of Salvation
  • A home
  • The earth
  • Food and clean water
  • TV and screen time
  • A good life and everything else
  • The chance to go to school
  • Holidays
Here are some of the things Stockton is grateful for this Thanksgiving:
  • Orange purple and blue sunset last night
  • Pajammies
  • Going on a trip to St. George
  • I"m not happy about my pre-school friends laughing at me and I am thinking about how they can be quiet
  • Mrs. Lori, who has a few good books that we don't have
  • Zander and Raegan and Talmage, Harper and Davis
  • Cat in the Hat
  • Noah's Ark

1 comment:

Steve Wainwright said...

I'm thinking the kids that laugh at Stockton can be quiet too. Sorry Stockton but that got me laughing too. But is wasn't "at you," just laughing. I'm grateful for nephews and nieces.

Blog Archive