Friday, October 30, 2009

Play Kitchen

Sometimes Logan pretends to prepare food for me.  He stands behind his toy box and uses it as a counter.  Today he asked me for my order, which he normally prepares promptly.

Me: Can I have some strawberries?

Logan: No

Me:  How about bananas?

Logan: I don't have any.

Me: Do you have any apples?

Logan: I don't have those either.

Me: Pizza?

Logan: No pizza.

Me: What can you make for me?

Logan: Coconut Extract

Me: Smile.  

What a well-trained child.  In two short years he has learned the secret of a gourmet chef!

3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

ha ha that is too cute! I thought of you as we were "purging" our Halloween candies of Almond Joys...I contemplated mailing them to you :)

Scarlett said...

Hey Lisa! How are you? I saw your blog off of Melynn's, and thought I would drop by and say hi. You little boy is adorable! It seems like yesterday when we were in 5th grade and playing at your old house. Remember when we would walk to Shopko? Funny how times have changed! Anyway, this turned out to be a long comment. Hope things are going well!

Natalie said...

Too cute! I love to hear what little people are thinking.

Blog Archive