Monday, July 7, 2008

Stuff in My Purse

 I've listed a few things I keep in my oversized purse/diaper bag:
1.  Pretzels
2.  Dum Dum suckers (I only use these in emergencies... they have saved my life more than once.)
3.  Lip gloss
4.  Diapers and wipes
5.  Hand sanitizer
6.  Sippie cup
7.  A board book
8.  A small calendar (many pages have been colored on)
9.  A plastic squeaky frog
10. Wallet
11. Eye drops (for Topher who occasionally gets dry eyes)
12. Keys
13. Phone
14. A monkey and a giraffe finger puppet
15. Tic tacs (I never eat these, I just let Logan shake the neat little container)
16. Children's Motirn
17.  Pens
18.  Dental floss (I don't know why that is in there)
19.  Hair elastic
20.  Sunglasses

What are you lugging around?

3 comments:

Perschon Family said...

you are hillarious! i love your random posts! i should do the same thing! it is amazing all the stuff we need as moms to take care of our kids...just in case!

Rebecca and Nick said...

dum dums are also a staple in my purse. The very best cure for an emergency! Especially while traveling.

ls said...

i think now would be a good time for me to invest in some dum dums.

Blog Archive