Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Logan is in to:





1.  Taking things apart and putting them back together
2.  Going "night night" in his bed
3.  Singing (5 speckled frogs, 5 monkies in the bed)
4.  Grandma
5.  Dancing 
6.  Wearing "bracelets" of any kind (including mason jar rings)
7.  Swimming
8.  Reading animal books with the appropriate sounds
9.  Blueberries
10. Independence


Logan is not in to...
1. Sitting quietly in church
2. T.V. or movies
3. Watermelon
4. Hugs and kisses for more than 2 seconds
5. Cuddling
6. Being fed (he wants to do it)
7. Sleeping soundly when there is any noise
8. Leaving his grandma's house
9. Exceeding long car rides
10. Missing naps... look out!

7 comments:

Jo, a retired teacher said...

It sounds (reads) as though he is growing into an aware, well-adjusted, comfortable, and normal little boy. Well, maybe above normal, normal has such a huge range.

I think it is cool that he loves his grandma (naturally), and he would just have to like to sing wouldn't he? But what is the deal with watermelon? Who doesn't like that? Oh, it's probably part of the I want to feed myself, and blueberries are so much easier to pick up.

I'm assuming he also has the little boys' need to jump off things, throw whatever, and occasionally spend time on the ground. I appreciate the updates; he is a doll.

Andrea said...

What a fun post. I may just have to do that about my boys!

Unknown said...

He is growing up so fast! The sad part is that Kaden is right behind him!

m said...

He looks so old! but he is soooo cute!

Emilie said...

Little Topher...so cute :)

Perschon Family said...

I LOVE that last picture of him in the water. He is getting so big. I agree that it was a way cute post! You always think of creative ways to post! I love it!

Natalie said...

What a cute little guy! It's so fun to get to know your kids personality as they grow. That is one of the most rewarding parts of motherhood for me. Knowing I had something to do with that special little person.

Blog Archive