Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why are Men's Razors Always Better than Women's Razors?


I have made a decision. I am no longer staying within the boundaries marketers define where razors are concerned. Women's razors are always a step behind men's. I'm not standing for that nonsense anymore. We have far more surface area to shave. We deserve greatness too. I use a men's razor. My husband recently switched over to the Gillette Fusion, which he kindly allowed me to use. I am converted. Now I have my own. You should go get one too.

7 comments:

Perschon Family said...

I hear ya!!! I feel the same way... I use the Mach 3 razor. Brody just got a Fusion as well and he loves it. Maybe I'll have to give it a try!

Did you get a coupon in the mail for Dooners gelato (buy one get one free)? I better go try theirs too! Maybe we could go together since we share the love for gelato!

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Just one more of life's little inequities. No reason we have to put up with it. I don't know why we (females) have to use pastel-colored razors. Go girl.

GregR said...

It's not my fault you need a man's razor, it's your ancestors!
Mom

Emilie said...

I totally agree. Maybe my daughters, if I have any, will appreciate the genes Ben brings to the pool. All my sister-in-laws shave about once a month...I'm the "hairy" one in the bunch. Its kinda depressing :)

Tiffany J said...

I totally hear ya on this one! I was converted about 2 years ago when I lost mine and borrowed my brothers without him knowing ha ha...i was SOLD! They are marvelous for these summer months! The gray/stainless steel is unisex in my book!

Frazier Family said...

Hummm...Mike usually steals mine. I'll have to try stealing his!

Kim said...

Lisa, I love you so much! You are an inspiration to me!

Blog Archive