Saturday, March 29, 2008

Logan Says...


1. Hi (means hi and bye)
2. Book (100 times a day, possible his mom is a former teacher)
3. Uh-oh (often throws things down just to say it)
4. Mama (when he is hungry or tired)
5. Dada (in the morning when he wakes up)
6. Up (hold me)
7. Raaaaarrrrr (the universal noise for all animals except duck, pig, and cow)
8. Quack quack, oink, moo
9. Bink (he only gets it during bed time, and never forgets to ask for it)
10. Bottle (also a bedtime ritual)
11. Apple (this means computer, he likes the learning activities on Starfall.com the first of which is A for Apple)

Logan also says duck.  My mom bought him one of those irritating singing dancing animals for Easter.  He says, "Duck, duck, duck, duck.....etc....." until someone squeezes it for him.  Children are so easily entertained.  

3 comments:

Soap Blaster said...

He also calls the phone "Dada" because he gets to call me on it. I love the lists that you put on here. It is helpful for everyone.

Love,

"Your Better Helf" as you put it in your last post.

Lilli said...

I think that toys that make noise should be banned. I don't know which is worse, a singing toy that the parent has to continually push or one that the kids can continually push, either way it can drive one to drink!

em&m said...

I love it I love it. Isn't it so much fun when they start talking? Great picture too. He is such a stinkin cutie-pie!

Blog Archive