Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Please Don't Try This at Home, or in a Fancy Hotel

While in Hawaii with my husband's family we visited a very fancy hotel on the other side of the island we were staying on.  One night stay runs around $1,000 per night. While admiring the posh decor and beautiful ocean view, my husband told his sister that he would pay her 10 times as much as she could fish out of the fountain in the center of the lobby.  I excused myself from the scene hoping that if security showed up I wouldn't be hauled out in cuffs with them.

She made $6.40.

2 comments:

Frazier Family said...

Ahh! I'm so embarrassed! :) We had some good memories...most of them were at my expense. Or Max's :) Let us know if you want to come to our "Dan in Real Life" party.

kate said...

i'm love love lovin' your blog! i must link you to mine so i can check in for more of your fun lists and adventures. :)

Blog Archive