Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ABC

Here you go Boo and Kristen

A Attached or Single?  Attached to Topher for 11 years with a long break in the middle.
B Best Friend?  Ooooh... I have lots of those.  Different bests for different reasons.
C Cake or Pie? Johnny Carinos chocolate cake, coconut cream pie.
D Day of Choice? I really love the 24th of July.  I like homemade burgers and watching the fireworks with my grandparents at their cabin.  Topher and I spend it with them every year.
E Essential Items? Coconut extract, my husband's razor (he always lets me shave my legs with it), my pressure cooker.
F Favorite Color? Blue - it reminds me of oceans, skies, eyes, and BYU.
G Gummy Bears or Worms? I'm not into gummies.  My husband loves them.  I'm into chocolate.  
H Hometown? Sandy, UT
I Indulgence? Hot chocolate and shopping the Target clearance racks. 
J January or July? No contest.  July.
K Kids? My little Logan - 14 months.
L Life isn't complete without? One or two fun trips a year.  I love cruising and camping.
M Marriage date? February 7, 2004.  It was the day of the worst snowstorm that year.
N Number of siblings? Only one.  I love my little brother!  
O Oranges or Apples? I love oranges at Christmastime.  I also LOVE fresh orange juice.
P Phobias? I used to be afraid my husband would die and leave me a young widow.  I'm not afraid anymore.
Q Quote? "The weak can never forgive.  Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." -Gandhi
R Reasons to smile? Springtime, health, listening to my baby learn new words, The Office.
S Season of Choice? All of them but winter.
T Tag? Brenna
U Unknown Fact about Me? I love camping on the beach in the winter.
V Vegetable? Lately spinach and beets.  Raw spinach, cooked beets.
W Worst Habit? I do not load the dishwasher neatly.  My husband re-loads it often.
X X-Ray or Ultrasound? I hate getting X-Rays at the dentist.  Those cardboard things you bite on hurt my gums and cheeks.  I loved seeing Logan for the first time on Ultrasound.
Y Your favorite food? I never get sick of Hawaiian pizza or tropical fruits.  
Z Zodiac? Gemini, about which I know nothing. 

4 comments:

kennyandkristin said...

Look how good you are. Most people take forever to do a tag!! I am impressed, now I am always going to tag you...j/k

CoLiE-O said...

Lisa-
I came across your blog through the Alta link and had to snoop. Not sure if you remember me, Nicole Humphrey, but I just wanted to comment on how much I enjoyed reading your blog ( hope you dont mind). I dont have kids yet but when I do, I hope to have retained some of the advise you give on your blog. You must be an amazing mom! I hope I can be near the wise mother you are.

Frazier Family said...

Nice. BTW...after I move to L.A. I'm going to look up your posts and remember some of the info you gave...I can't remember it now, but I can already tell it's super useful...Or I'll just have to have Topher send you down to help me get all set up :) See you Friday!

Brenna said...

Thanks for the tag you little stinker:) It was fun to read about you!

Blog Archive