Friday, May 9, 2008

Coconut


I love coconut everything.  It must be the island girl in me.

I always keep coconut and coconut extract in my cupboard.  It makes an excellent addition to smoothies, brownies, and frostings.  Last night I made strawberry coladas for dessert.  They were just a strawberry, banana, and pineapple smoothie with coconut extract.  Yum.  

For Logan's birthday this year I made chocolate cupcakes with coconut flavored buttercream  frosting and coconut on top.  

I always have a coconut candle burning when I take a bath.

I love the chocolate coconut popsicle at Costa Vida.

Sometimes I wrap my hair in a towel and sleep with coconut oil in my hair.  I wash it out in the morning.

I love coconut Yoplait yogurt.

I miss the islands.  They had lots of coconuts there.  


3 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

You are so funny! I love coconuts too, maybe I should try the coconut oil in the hair trick.

Natalie said...

Amen! Coconuts are the best! I wish coconuts grew in Utah!!

Frazier Family said...

We need to plan a night where you and topher come over for dinner. We make a really good tomatoe/coconut chicken. You would love it! Let's set a date...Next week or the next? Let me know!

Blog Archive