Friday, May 23, 2008

Lawn Mowing


Topher and I spent Saturday morning helping my brother in his yard.  I got the mower out to mow his front lawn, and Logan (who has never seen a lawn mower) got very excited.  He insisted on helping.  We turned the mower off and let him have a go.  If he could have, he would have pushed it all by himself.  He tried very hard.  Grandma stepped in to help.
Now I know why there are two bars to hold onto.  One is for big people and one is for little people.
Thanks for the fun Grandma!  

4 comments:

Tiffany J said...

He's already interested in the "man toys" ha ha. What a fun afternoon! I love his blue eyes! He's definitely a looker

Jo, a retired teacher said...

It's the 27th today and I think it's someone's birthday. I hope it's terrific.

kate said...

good helper. you'll have to show him these pics when he's big enough to really mow the lawn and remind him how excited he was! loved your mom's advice too.

kennyandkristin said...

I am thinking about you. Please call me so I can help with Logan or something.

Blog Archive