Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tender Mercies


I do not believe in coincidences.
I believe that God orchestrates miracles in our lives.  Sometimes they are big ones.  Sometimes they are little ones.  Today I had both.

Here is one of the little ones.

Topher and I went out for a date.  A new shop opened up by our house.  They sell gelato.  For anyone who hasn't tried this tasty italian treat, it is time you do. I tried the peach mango sorbet.  It was a simple pleasure that I felt grateful to enjoy.  I am so glad for the little things in life that make it a little bit sweeter, especially on a hard day.

7 comments:

Tiffany J said...

That looks absolutely...DELISH! I may just have to go get some, especially on these 90 degree cali days...

ls said...

Was it at the new Harmon's in Draper? John and I went there and got gelato last week and it was so yummy. I was in heaven in that store-- I'm obsessed with their fresh foods department.

Thanks again for all your help yesterday, and I'm glad to hear your day was made a little easier by gelato :).

Natalie said...

There is nothing like a date. I've never tried gelato but, wow, just the picture looks good enough to eat! Your blog looks really cute!

kate said...

gelato is definitely an inspired creation! how wonderful. and i think your blog looks so great!

Sarah said...

Hey Lisa, i just found your blog through the Alta 2000 site and wanted to say hi. That picture makes my mouth water, mmmmm. And your little boy is adorable. :)

Jo, a retired teacher said...

I got back from Italy last night, so the fact that we can find a gelato is very nice. I need to know exactly where this lovely place is. It will help us with our withdrawal symptoms.

GregR said...

This looks yucky,
Mom

Blog Archive