Monday, April 21, 2008

Get This Stuff and Sunscreen


I decided last year that I wanted to have great skin when I'm 50+ more than I want a tan when I'm 25.  I wear a tinted moisturizer on my face and a little bronzer.  Three or four times a week (after shaving) I use Jergens Natural glow for medium skin.  It is fabulous!  You can't tell a difference for about a week, but after that it gradually, evenly, darkens your skin.  The color on my skin is very natural looking (no orange streaks).  The kind that is also firming doesn't really firm, but it does smell really good.  I'll let you know in 30 years if it was worth it.  

2 comments:

Soap Blaster said...

I love how you have so much great advice for everyone. I am sure that you wish that I took more of it from you. :-P I Love you.

Frazier Family said...

I'm glad you posted this. I remember you telling me about it, but I couldn't remember what it was called! Oh...I'll get posting. I'll do a little today. Thanks again for last night. I don't feel as good about it as I did last night, but I'm still okay with it :)

Blog Archive