Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Swimming with Grace


It was my friend's daughter's birthday last week.  We went swimming with them at our community swimming pool.  Everyone had fun, but no one had as much fun as Logan.  He discovered that he could slide down the dinosaur slide all by himself.  He climbed up the stairs in the back, flipped on his tummy, and slid into the pool over and over again.  I don't know very many 13 month old children, but I assume most of them don't do things like that all by themselves.  It is time for swimming lessons this summer.

3 comments:

kate said...

how cool is that pool?! and that's great that logan is so independent and brave!

em&m said...

That is pretty cool. What a fun age.

Frazier Family said...

ewww! I can't wait for them to take off these stress test things so we can play at the pool! That looks so fun! I think Max would love it! (I secretly wish they had a big one for me!) :)

Blog Archive