Monday, April 7, 2008

Why I Love Topher

1.  He is humble.  It is a rare quality among men.
2.  He forgives me when I do dumb things.  
3.  He makes me laugh hard.
4.  He is always willing to step in and take over when I need "me" time.  
5.  He is a loving daddy.
6.  He always takes out the garbage... a chore I deplore.
7.  He is willing to change.
8.  He is patient.
9.  He provides well for our family, so I can stay home with Logan.
10. Sometimes he brings me Starbucks hot chocolate in the morning.
11. He gets me flowers for no reason.
12. He supports me in my interests.
13. He listens to me.
14. He has excellent social skills.
15. He has pure motives.
16. He enjoys little things.
17. He always wants "one more minute" with Logan and me.
18. He cultivates relationships with people.
19. Sometimes when I'm lucky he'll split a meal with me when we go out to eat.
20. He is strong.
21. He is extremely intelligent.  When I married him his mom told me I was marrying one of her two brilliant children (she has 9).  I didn't believe her.  Now I do.
22. He gives appropriate emotional reactions when I have been working on a project and I need some praise.
23. He dances with me whenever he wants to.  It doesn't matter if music is playing.
24. He loves going on trips and making memories.
25. He still takes me on dates weekly.

4 comments:

Lilli said...

We sure got lucky with our hubbies! I am so glad that he is so good to you!

Frazier Family said...

I need to do this to Mike! Boys love it when we brag about them...Michael Frazier especially! I love Toph too!

GregR said...

I love Topher too! He doesn't have to have music on to dance, because he always has music in
his head. He's amazing!
love Mom

Frazier Family said...

Wait a second! I just read this list more carefully! She said she only had 2 brilliant children?? I thought it must have been 2 brilliant boys! I better be the 2nd on that list of 2!! :)

Blog Archive